- Padma Shri Laila Tyabji pens her thoughts on Bapu's legacy By Padma Shri Laila Tyabji - 10 Oct 2020
- Renewal By Keya Aggarwal - 04 Sep 2020
- Euphoria of visions By Aarna Mohan - 07 Sep 2020
- Economiquement égal By Jhanvi Dugar - 07 Sep 2020
- Feminism- A Tool for Economic Gain By Jitya Bagga - 04 Sep 2020
- Laughter and Happiness By Himanshi Gupta - 07 Sep 2020
- ज़िंदगी खूबसूरत है !! By Dr. Nalanda Pandey - 08 Jul 2020
- Bookmarking an Intellectual banter By Ms. Shefali Thapliyal - 10 Jul 2020
- In a reproductive Biology class. By Mrs. Richa Joshi Pant - 29 Jun 2020
- A future for us to keep By Shubhika and Vidushi - 04 Jun 2020
Euphoria of visions
By Aarna Mohan Monday, Sep 07, 2020
I see the sunken look in your eyes.
Those dark circles telling a magnetic story.
And those empty eyes looking for something to hold on to.
I see how your smile quivers and fades.
And how the darkness seeps beneath your hollow cheeks.
I see your nervousness through bitten lips.
And your effort in those weak bruised and scratched hands
I see how they form a perfect line which ran a little too deep.
And how difficult it is to even take those shallow breaths.
I see how you tried to hide all of this with long sleeves and makeup.
And how you hide in between that shattered smile, giving up hope and broken dreams.
I see how you keep the fire forming within you
And how magnificent euphoria of vision you create.
-by Aarna Mohan F-549, AI B