- Padma Shri Laila Tyabji pens her thoughts on Bapu's legacy By Padma Shri Laila Tyabji - 10 Oct 2020
- Renewal By Keya Aggarwal - 04 Sep 2020
- Euphoria of visions By Aarna Mohan - 07 Sep 2020
- Economiquement égal By Jhanvi Dugar - 07 Sep 2020
- Feminism- A Tool for Economic Gain By Jitya Bagga - 04 Sep 2020
- Laughter and Happiness By Himanshi Gupta - 07 Sep 2020
- ज़िंदगी खूबसूरत है !! By Dr. Nalanda Pandey - 08 Jul 2020
- Bookmarking an Intellectual banter By Ms. Shefali Thapliyal - 10 Jul 2020
- In a reproductive Biology class. By Mrs. Richa Joshi Pant - 29 Jun 2020
- A future for us to keep By Shubhika and Vidushi - 04 Jun 2020
By Keya Aggarwal Friday, Sep 04, 2020
From across the sea I feel the breeze, the breeze of change
Oh! The wind of glory let my land breathe you in.
Curl around our fingers, our hearts and our souls,
Light up that fire that slumbers deep below.
Erode away the egregious cage that bars our essence,
Invoke in us an epitome of your vivacious benevolence.
Dust away the idle enmity that shrouds our mind,
Making way for the little buds that were buried and forgotten behind.
From heavens thee came, the breath of ethereal angels,
Let it hum in every bone of every man and individual.
Let it awaken us and remind us of these songs,
These fables and legends of bravery, kindness and love.
As we remember for remember we must,
We can see a new found hope flutter in our hearts.
Nurture it and let it grow but then release it in the wild,
Let it breathe in the breeze of renewal, let this hope live a life.
-by Keya Aggarwal
F-88, AII B